Thursday 6 October 2011

FILMING ON WEDNESDAY OCTOBER THE 12th

1. I have booked the theatre from 1PM on Wednesday October the 12th.
2. I have booked actors for the afternoon. (Drummer, Bassist, and myself as the guitarist.)
3. I have spoken to my technical man in depth about the video and what I want to achieve.
4. I will be filming half of the video, but have spoken to my camera man about the other half.
5. I have ordered smoke and wind machines from 'Neil Corbould SFX' and I will pick them up from 'Loncross Studio on Tuesday the 11th.
6. I have two people who will be handling the smoke and wind on the shoot, and I will show them what to do on our practice shoot, on Friday the 6th.
7. I have the costume ready for the bassist and guitarist sorted, including props (instruments ect)
8. I am going to buy and make the costume for the drummer over the weekend.
9. I am going to buy black nail varnish and fake lip rings over the weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent planning and organisation have characterised how you approach this whole production.

    ReplyDelete